Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rage Over A Lost Penny

Part of the reason I started this blog, other than documenting my progress, was to make extra income in order to get to my goal of saving $100,000 faster.  Passive income, in all its forms, is extremely important for any ambitious wealth building entrepreneur.  I am happy to announce that I have made the first penny, of many to come, from this blog!


As a classically trained pianist, and no other piece I can think of fits this occasion better than Beethoven's Rage Over A Lost Penny.  In all my life, I've never had such a happy fit of rage and excitement over one penny.  If I can make money online, you most definitely can as well.  Enjoy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan, congrats! And just remember, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

    ReplyDelete